Validated on: April 9, 2021
Updated on: March 9, 2021
"personal data" refers to information that can be used independently or in combination with other information to identify personal identity.
"Personal sensitive data" includes personal biometric data, access rights of camera and album, media content and files, call making and call management rights, and location information. When we provide you with specific products or services involving the collection of personal sensitive data, we will obtain your consent through a significant and clear notice in advance.
"Intelligent devices" refer to non-standard computing devices with human-computer interfaces and can transmit information through wireless networks that are produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, including intelligent household appliances, intelligent wearable devices, intelligent air cleaning devices, etc.
"Application" refers to the mobile application developed by Yunqi that can help end users control intelligent devices remotely and connect to suppliers’ Internet of things (IOT) platform.
For applications of other brands supported by Yunqi services, it will be up to our customers to decide which personal data to collect through our products. We collect information according to the requirements of customers, and the processing of such information is limited to providing the services agreed between the customer and us. If you are a user of our customer's products, and you do not want the customers who use our services to contact you, please contact the customer directly and inform your expectations.
In order to provide our services, we will request the personal data necessary for such services. If you do not provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
1. Information you voluntarily provided to us
- Account or personal information: when you register for our account, your name and contact information, such as your email address, phone number, user name and login credentials, may be collected by us. When you are interacting with our products, your nickname, portrait, country code, language preference or time zone information in your account may be further collected.
- Feedback: when you are using the feedback and suggestion function in our products, your email address, phone number, feedback content, uploaded photos and app log information will be collected, so as to deal with problems and device failures you may encounter in time.
2. Information we collect automatically
- Device information: when you are interacting with our products, the device information, such as MAC address, IP address, device ID, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log file and mobile network information will be collected automatically.
- Usage information: when you are interacting with our website and services, the usage information related to visit, click, download, sending / receiving messages and other usage information related to our website and services will be collected automatically.
- Log information: when you use our application, the exception log of the system may be uploaded.
- Location information: when you are using our specific products or services (such as robot vacuums), real-time accurate or inaccurate geolocation information about you will be collected.
- Photo, media content and file information: when you are using our specific products or services (such as changing your portrait), your authorization of accessing to photos, media content and files is required.
- Making calls and managing call information: when you are using our specific products or services (such as making calls), your authorization of making calls and managing calls is required.
3. Related information of intelligent device:
Basic information of intelligent device: when you are using intelligent device connected with our products or services, the basic information about the intelligent device, such as device name, device ID, online status, startup time, firmware version and upgrade information may be collected.
Information reported by intelligent devices: according to the different intelligent devices you choose to connect with our products or services, the information reported by your intelligent devices may be collected, for example, the robot vacuum may report your cleaning area.
The purposes that we process your information are as follows:
- Marketing communications: we may process your personal data to provide you with marketing and promotional materials related to our products and services. In the above conditions, each email we send to you contains instructions that allow you to reject such kind of emails completely. The legal basis for such process is based on your consent. In addition, if you agree to participate in our lucky draw, competition or other promotional activities, your personal data may be used to manage such activities.
- Personalized services: we may process your account and personal data, usage information, and device information to design personalized products, providing you with customized services (such as recommending and displaying product information and advertisements that are suitable for you), and invite you to participate in user surveys in terms of using our products. The legal basis for such process is based on your consent.
- Compliance: we will process your personal data when we believe it is necessary or appropriate: (a) In compliance with applicable laws and regulations (b) In compliance with legal procedures (c) In response to requests to public institutions and government authorities (d) For fulfillment of our terms and conditions (e) For protection of our operations, businesses and systems (f) For protection of the rights, privacy, security or property of us and / or other users, including you; and (g) For seeking available remedies or limiting the compensation for damages we may need to provide.
We may also collect your personal information in other ways, and we will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent according to the requirements of applicable laws. If there is any change in the purpose of processing your personal information, we will inform you of such changes by email and / or a prominent notice on our website, and inform you of your choices on personal information.
Yunqi only shares your personal data in a way you are aware of. We may share your personal data with the following parties:
- Third-party service providers who provide us with certain business-related services, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure supply, IT services, customer support services, e-mail sending services and other similar services, so as to ensure that they can provide their services for us.
- Customers and other business partners who directly or indirectly provide you with intelligent devices and / or the networks and systems you use to access and use our websites and services.
- Subsidiaries or other assisting companies in the event of restructuring, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer, abalienation or other processing of all or part of our business, assets or shares (including but not limited to the above circumstances in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In this case, you will receive explicit notification of ownership changes, incompatibility of the new use of personal data and selection of personal data via email and / or our website.
- Conditions we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) In compliance with applicable laws and regulations (b) In compliance with legal procedures (c) In response to requests from public institutions and authorities, including public institutions and authorities outside your country / region (d) For fulfillment of our terms and conditions (e) For protection of our operations, businesses and systems (f) For protection of the rights, privacy, security or property of us and / or other users, including you; and (g) For seeking available remedies or limiting the compensation for damages we may need to provide.
- The company’s subsidiaries or affiliated companies, to carry out business activities on a regular basis.
In addition to the above partners, we only disclose your personal data to other partners with your consent.
In order to facilitate our operation, we may transfer, store and process your personal data in a judicial districts other than your place of residence, which may have different laws for data protection.
We respect your rights and we also have your personal data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
You can exercise your personal rights free of charge. According to the local information protection law, if your account service region is within mainland China, we will reply to your needs within 15 workdays. If your account service region is outside mainland China, we will respond to your needs within 30 days.
If you decide to send us a request via e-mail, please indicate what information you want to change, whether you want to remove your personal information from our database, or what restrictions you want us to have when using your personal information. Please note that for security reasons, we may ask you to verify your identity before further processing your request.
- Request to access to your personal data we process.
- Request to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you.
- Request to delete your personal data.
- Request temporary or permanent restrictions on our processing of part or all of your personal data.
- Request us to process your data based on your consent or contract we sign with you, and to transmit personal data to you or a third party when we automatically process your data.
- Oppose or refuse our use of your personal data when we use your personal data based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
- About account logout: you can log out your account as follows: "Personal Center (Portrait) > > Log out
We take commercially reasonable physical, management and technical support measures to maintain the integrity and security of your personal data.
Yunqi provides multiple security strategies to effectively ensure the data security of users and devices.
In terms of device access, we guarantee data security, login verification and authorization application.
In terms of data communication, the use of security algorithm, transmission encryption protocol and commercial-class information encryption transmission based on dynamic key are supported.
In terms of data processing, strict data filtering and verification and complete data audit process are adopted.
In terms of data storage, all confidential information of users will be encrypted safely for better storage.
In addition to the above-mentioned security assurance in technology level, Yunqi also formulated a series of security guarantee procedures at the system and control level, such as setting post responsibilities, holding security and privacy protection training courses, strengthening employees’ awareness of data protection, and controlling access rights, etc., so as to prevent data loss, illegal use, unauthorized access, leakage, tampering or damage.
If you think, for any reason, that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe the security of your Yunqi account has been damaged), please send an email to email@example.com and let us know immediately.
If a security incident that affects your personal information security occurs, we will inform you immediately through your email address, telephone number, message center push notification and other means, and inform you of suggestions to reduce or prevent relevant risks. If necessary, we will take corresponding remedial measures in time according to the contingency plan of internal security incidents, and report to the relevant competent departments according to the regulations.
We will process your personal data within the shortest period of time to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless it needs to be stored for a longer period of time according to specific legal requirements. We will determine the appropriate storage period according to the quantity, nature and sensitivity of your personal data. After the end of the storage period, we will destroy your personal data. If we are unable to destroy your data for technical reasons, we will take appropriate measures to prevent your personal data from being further used.
We may update this policy based on information changes. If we make any significant changes, we will notify you by email (to the email address specified in your account) or post a notice on the application before the changes take effect. We recommend that you visit this page regularly for the latest information on practices of privacy rights.
If you have any questions about our practice or this policy, please contact us in the following methods:
Company name: Shenzhen Yunqi Intelligent Co., Ltd
Company address: 1006 B13, Building 414, Bagualing Industrial Zone, Bagua 4th Road, Hualin Community, Yuanling Street, Futian District, Shenzhen